Posters and communication cards developed to be a visual support and supplement in communication with patients and family members following a diagnostic assessment.
The posters and accompanying communication cards are presenting core symptoms in Tourette syndrome and common co – occurring challenges.
The primary target group for the materials is clinicians responsible for assessment and offering psychoeducation to children and adolescence with Tourette syndrome.
The materials contain
- An introduction to the materials
- Two posters. One shows illustrations and short text about motor and vocal tics, the core symptoms of Tourette syndrome. The other poster presenting common co-occurring conditions and challenges prevalent for those with Tourette syndrome
- Conversation/discussion cards containing each illustration and accompanying text from the poster
The poster is based on the diagnostic criteria described by the ICD-10.
- Download the poster here
- Download the conversation cards here
- Download the guide here – guide
- Download the four-part version of the poster her
Contact: Regional kompetansetjeneste for autisme, ADHD og Tourettes syndrom Helse Sør-Øst, E-post: firstname.lastname@example.org